Please select your location and preferred language where available.
Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Kioxia Corporation (“Kioxia”). Please note that it is assumed that you agree to any and all of the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") if you use this website. Kioxia may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. You are therefore requested to acquaint yourself with the latest Terms and Conditions before using this website. This website may provide links to websites operated by Kioxia's group companies. Use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual websites.
Although Kioxia takes great care with respect to the contents of this website, it makes no warranty of any kind with respect to those contents, including, without limitation, their accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties’ rights and/or safety. The contents of this website may be altered or deleted and its operation may be suspended or discontinued at any time without any prior notice. Kioxia shall not be liable for any damage incurred for any reason, including, but not limited to, inaccuracy, alteration or deletion of the contents of this website, occurrence of a problem on this website, and/or suspension or discontinuation of the operation of this website.
In the use of this website, the following actions with respect to Kioxia or any of its group companies, their officers or employees, or any other companies, organizations or individuals, is prohibited.|
- Libel or threats, or any other action that could constitute libel or threats
- Actions that result in, or may result in, disadvantage or damage
- Defamation, or any action that could result in defamation
- Actions that are, or may be, detrimental to public order and morality
- Any other actions that are, or may be, in violation of any law, regulation, or ordinance
- Any other actions that Kioxia deems inappropriate
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, products, services, technologies, news releases, documents, graphics, videos, music, and any other information or combination thereof (“Content”) on this website are protected under applicable laws including, but not limited to, Trademark Law, Copyright Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law and/or related applicable treaties (“Applicable Laws”). Kioxia and its group companies own and reserve all legal rights to Content on this website.
No use of the Content on this website is permitted beyond the uses expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. Any other use of the Content without prior written authorization from Kioxia or its group companies is prohibited.
- All rights to the trade names, trademarks and logos (“Brands”) used on this website and/or the Content are protected under Applicable Laws. Use of the Brands without prior written authorization from Kioxia, its group companies or other company that holds rights is prohibited.
- Use of the Content on this website is only permitted if such use: (i) is authorized under Applicable Laws; and (ii) is only for personal and non-commercial purposes, unless otherwise specified within the Content. Users are prohibited from modifying, distributing or transmitting the Content or making the Content available for distribution or transmission. Users must abide by any additional notices and conditions specified within the Content.
Linking to the Website
You are required to consent to the following in order to provide a link to this website:
- Use of the Kioxia logo for the purpose of providing a link is not permitted. (Use of the Kioxia logo requires prior granting of authorization by Kioxia.)
- Any link that makes it unclear that the site is the Kioxia website and may give a false impression to a third party is prohibited.
- Any link within the scope of the "Prohibited Actions" specified in these "Terms and Conditions of Use" is prohibited.
To link to this website, please insert the following string into your HTML file:
<a href="https://www.kioxia.com"> Kioxia Corporation </a>
Submission of Ideas and Other Proposals
Regarding proposals concerning products, technologies, manufacturing and/or sales methods, designs, etc., submitted to Kioxia, unless Kioxia has specifically requested them, Kioxia does not review any such proposals except those that fall within the scope of “Proposals to be Reviewed”, as described below. Regarding proposals that are not “Proposals to be Reviewed”, Kioxia assumes no obligation to review or maintain the confidentiality of such proposals.
Proposals to be Reviewed
- Patents, designs or trademarks, the right to which is registered with the Patent Office.
- A utility model, the right to which is registered with the Patent Office and to which a registrability report issued by the Patent Office is attached, which facilitates judgment concerning validity of the right, and the report states that “No relevant reference can be found”
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, use of this website and application of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this website.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from this website or products purchased from this website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
The administration of third parties' websites linked to or from this website (“linked third parties' websites”), except those of group companies of Kioxia, is the responsibility of such third parties. Provision of a link to or from this website does not imply that Kioxia has any special relationship with parties operating linked third parties' websites or that Kioxia recommends the contents of linked third parties' websites. Kioxia assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked third parties' sites or the use of such sites.